FA Media, LLC About Us
FA Media, LLC About Us
In 2011, Fantasy Alarm began their relationship with SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio producing The Fantasy Alarm Show. Over the years, the show has gone from overnight programming to the current iteration of drive time radio with Howard Bender and Jim Bowden. The Fantasy Alarm Show is a blend of comedy and sketch radio that is both educational and entertaining. Howard Bender brings an entertaining comedic energy that is unparalleled on radio today. GM Jim Bowden is one of the most well-respected baseball analysts and one of the most entertaining. The two together are radio platinum. Each day from 5:00-7:00 PM EST on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (XM87/S210), The Fantasy Alarm Show uses creative segments like Juke Box Monday, Love Letters, Scary Stories, Circle of Trust and “WHAT’S IN THE BOX?” to ignite participation from listeners like no other program related to fantasy sports. The information saves listeners time in their research and the entertainment makes them happier and have more fun with their hobby.
In 2020 we launched "Alarm after Hours" hosted by our senior analyst Justin Fensterman and Adam Ronis airing M-F 11PM-1AM. Get your late night fix here as our experts keep you covered for both DFS and Seasonal content all year long.
Fantasy Alarm (fantasyalarm.com) is a one-stop-shop for everything you need to manage your seasonal and daily fantasy sports leagues. With coverage of eight sports and six scoring systems for daily fantasy sports, Fantasy Alarm is the clear leader in both the editorial and tools area. With complete personalization for seasonal allowing your scoring system to be completely integrated and all the tools you need to win including daily rankings, live scoreboards, custom scoring, multi-format projections, advanced statistics, interactive comparisons, salaries, breakdowns, full weather center, lineup help, live chats and much more. Our team is highlighted by Howard Bender, Adam Ronis, Glenn Colton, Rick Wolf, Jon Impemba, Jen Piacenti and Jim Bowden, but also includes one of the deepest most knowledgeable teams in fantasy sports. It is that team approach that sets us apart as we teach and learn from each other. This year alone, Fantasy Alarm is responsible for over 4,100 articles which are 22% more than our closest competitor. We produced over 50 different tools all working in up to 13 scoring systems like our NFL tools do. We are committed to our products as our tools are the most accurate and helpful in the industry on a day-to-day basis. We have created a Lineup Generator that takes in more information than any other on the market including artificial intelligence to read all our editorial to change the player values within the ecosystem. Our community, FANation, is the fastest growing as our committment to answer EVERY question with chat, twitter and live streams. FantasyAlarm.com can humbly say that it currently produces more content than any other company in the industry.
Fantasy Alarm is defined by its commitment to the fantasy sports industry. Our President is a founding board member of the Fantasy Sports Trade Association, the industry's leading voice and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2011. Fantasy Alarm has created partnerships with Sporting News, Rotoworld, Yahoo!, Real-Time Fantasy Sports, FanDuel, DraftKings, NY Post, Rotowire and many other great companies.
Our commitment to quality has won us many industry awards including Best Mobile App, Best Daily Fantasy Sports Tool & Content, Most Innovative Fantasy Product & Best Radio Show.
FA Media LLC also founded Wager Alarm in 2011 using the same “push” technology to intelligently track sports line movements for sports bettors. Wager Alarm is still growing and developing into your number one resource for gambling tools and content. With the explosive growth in the gambling industry due to new legislation legislation On August 30, 2018, WagerAlarm.com was relaunched as a full-featured website for sports bettors. Wager Alarm has the same dedication to quality and top-notch service that makes Fantasy Alarm a leader in the fantasy sports industry. Wager Alarm (WagerAlarm.com) is destined to become a one-stop-shop for everything the sports bettor needs.
Contact Us Call us: (888) 454-5462
419 Main Street
Huntington Beach CA 92648
IN THE NEWS
- 11/01/2019 - FA Media LLC Announces Expansion of Content Team with Multi-Sport Analyst and Broadcaster Adam Ronis
- 08/31/2018 - FA Media LLC Announces Re-Launch of WagerAlarm.com with exclusive PickBook and PropBook products to Super Serve Sports Bettors.
- 08/03/2018 - FA Media LLC Announces LeagueSync Completed and launched for the NFL Season.
- 05/14/2018 - FA Media LLC Announces Plans to re-launch Wager Alarm Brand as First Sports Vertical
- 04/10/2018 - Fantasy Alarm Provides Personal Experience for Fantasy Sports - Users Synchronize Leagues with Tools Plus Live Expert Chat Twelve Hours a Day
- 03/28/2018 - Craig Mish Joins Fantasy Alarm to Break News Plus Expand Video & Live Stream Offerings
- 02/07/2018 - Fantasy Alarm Re-engineers to Provide Premium Mobile Experience
- 12/20/2017 - GM Jim Bowden Tapped to Innovate Living Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide
- 08/01/2017 - Brandon Marianne Lee Joins Fantasy Alarm to Expand Video & Live Stream Offerings
- 07/20/2017 - Jim Bowden to Co-Host The Fantasy Alarm Show for Fantasy Football
- 06/19/2017 - Fantasy Alarm Announces New White Label Division for Fantasy Sports Tools & Content
- 04/01/2017 - New Direction of Digestible Content & Deeper Engagement to be Led by Howard Bender
- 06/03/2016 - Fantasy Alarm Defends FanDuel Title at the Playboy Mansion
- 02/15/2016 - Fantasy Alarm Relaunches New Website, New Mobile Apps & New B2B Services
- 01/16/2015 - New Fantasy Alarm System Set To Deliver Faster Content
- 01/13/2014 - Fantasy Alarm Continues Surge Making Rick Wolf President